(1) Name, nationality and address or place of business of the applicant(s).
(2) Title, description and claims of the invention and abstract (preferably not exceeding 150 words).
(3) Drawings, if necessary to explain the description.
(4) Name and country of residence of the inventor.
(5) Indication of number and date of Patent application filed for the same invention, in case of simultaneous or succeeding filings.
(6) Priority data, if applicable.
(7) Power of Attorney (not required for filing through an Official Industrial Property Agent).
Same as for patents. The publication takes place within 6 months after the application, except when anticipation or deferment is requested.
The utility model protection runs for 6 years counted from the date of application. This term of protection can be renewed twice for additional periods of 2 years.