Trade and Service Marks
(1) Name, nationality and address or place of business of the applicant(s).
(2) Specification of goods and/or services (Nice Classification; multi-class application is possible)
(3) Graphical representation of the mark.
(4) Priority data, if applicable.
(5) Power of Attorney (not required for filing through an Official Industrial Property Agent).
Within 2 months after publication in the Official Bulletin. The applicant will be notified and given 2 months to reply.
Duration and Use
The duration of a trade or service mark registration is 10 renewable years counted from the date of grant. The lack of genuine use for 5 consecutive years without due cause is a ground for revocation.