(1) Name, nationality and address of the applicant.
(2) Title, description, claims and abstract of the invention (in Portuguese).
(3) Drawings, if necessary to explain the description.
(4) Name, nationality and address of the inventor.
(5) Indication of number and date of filing of Utility Model filed in Sao Tome for the same invention, in case of simultaneous or succeeding filings
(6) Priority data and documents, if applicable.
The term for filing an opposition is 3 months counted from publication of the patent abstract in the Industrial Property Bulletin. Objections shall be notified to the applicant who may respond within 3 months counted from notification of the opposition.
The patent duration begins on the date of application and runs for a period of 20 years, subject to the payment of annuities.